Friday 27 March 2015

Website Homepage

My website homepage follows the conventions of music websites by having the latest news about the band along with info about the bands next gigs. The page also has pictures of the band along with their latest music video. The big pictures of the website were largely i fluenced by Oasis' website as I felt the pictures were imposing and stood out. The website contains links and and samples for viewers to listen to. The options are clearly laid out making the website easy to navigate and easy to use. I chose a similar font to the font that I chose for the digipak as I felt it matched the image of the band.
The website also offers a link to social media accounts such as facebook, twitter and instagram at the bottom of each page.


No comments:

Post a Comment