Thursday 26 March 2015

Font

After looking through many fonts on Dafont.com I chose the the Press Feeling Eroded font, as not only did I feel that it would match the conventions of my genre and the expectations of the fans with its grittier more realistic feel, but the font matches the themes shown in the song we chose to use. As the letters are eroded and are fading away it gives a sense of realism as well as represents the past fading away, which was a theme developed in the song. I also chose o captialise the letters of the front cover on my digipak, as I felt that was imposing and matched the image of the band, as well as the fact that I felt it would stand out to the general public.






After downloading this font I applied it to the photos on Photoshop and edited it as instructed in the tutorial video.


No comments:

Post a Comment